I had the Technical Director/Technical Artist role for; Game Portal (part of Play Beyond Play*), an exhibition about computer game history and gaming culture, at the National Museum of Science and Technology in Stockholm. Graphic design and animations are made by BankerWessel.
*Game Portal has been nominated for best exhibition of the year 2018, by Foreningen Forum (Sweden)!
– Crafted the whole projection mapping
– Design** of the exhibition space, together with BankerWessel
– Assisted in the animation process
– Assisted in the sound design process
– Selection of projectors, lenses and speakers, incl. positioning them, together with Transpond
– Assisted in project management
**I also built Virtual Reality versions of five exhibition space designs, to ease collaborative understanding and making consensual decisions.
This is a ten (10) projector, eight (8) speaker set up. A mix of short throw onto flat walls, and more regular throw onto three-dimensional objects.
Made with Ida Wessel, Jonas Banker and Sara Edström at BankerWessel – Design and Animation, Sebastian Flavet – Sound, Transpond – Hardware, Presentationsdesign – Video Capture, in collaboration with the National Museum of Science and Technology.