I am a Digital Artist, Programmer, XR Technologist and University Teacher, working interdisciplinary with Virtual /Augmented /Mixed Reality aka. Immersive Media. This also includes 360 Video and Interactive Audio/Visual Installations, and AR in the form of Projection Mapping. The results are mixed reality experiences with holographic objects, or in virtual space, with inter-modal/synesthetic qualities.
I also take on assignments in artistic, curatorial and technical direction. My ambition is to help bring immersive art and media to the masses, by means of education, as well as practicing artistic and technical research within the field of XR. To pursue this, the dynamic synergy of being both artist and teacher is indispensable to me.
I am working as Teacher and Course Director at Berghs School of Communication, and as Lead Teacher at VR Sverige. I also teach occationally at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and Konstfack University College of Arts Craft and Design, as well as IFS International Film School in Cologne, Germany.
I am a former Artistic Associate Professor at the A/V production program at Dalarna University, former teacher at Forsbergs School for Graphic Design and HDPK Hochschule Der Populären Künste in Germany. I´ve also been teaching at KOSEN in Japan, OF Course in China, UCSC in USA, Hyper Island, and Taipei National University of the Arts in Taiwan.
I am educated at Konstfack University College of Arts, Crafts and Design, where I studied the Teacher Program on Art, Design and Visual Culture. I also studied Theories, Methods and Practices at Konstfack´s Interdisciplinary Department, and The Fourth Dimension: Video, Space and The Broken Screen, at School of Visual Arts, in New York City.
I am based in Stockholm and Berlin, but travel frequently.
- VR Sverige (VRS Media Produktion), Stockholm, Sweden, since Jun 2018
- Berghs School of Communication, Stockholm, Sweden, since Aug 2011
- Beckmans College of Design, Stockholm, Sweden, since Mar 2013
- IFS International Film School, Cologne, Germany, since May 2017
- KTH School of Computer Science and Communication, Stockholm, Sweden, since Apr 2013
- Konstfack, Stockholm, Sweden, since Mar 2017
- Kagoshima Technical College, Kagoshima, Japan, since Jul 2017
- Hyper Island, Stockholm, Sweden, since Oct 2014
- OF Course Creative Coding, Shanghai and Beijing, China, Aug 2017
- KMH Royal College of Music, Stockholm, Sweden, Nov 2014 – Dec 2017
- Audiovisuell Produktion, Dalarna University, Artistic Associate Professor, Falun, Sweden, from Sep 2010 to Nov 2017
- Forsbergs School for Graphic Design and Advertising, Stockholm, Sweden, from Nov 2010 to Nov 2017
- SRH Hochschule der populären Künste, Berlin, Germany, from Jan 2016 to Jul 2017
Installations & exhibitions, selection
- Modern Times Group (‘Cyber Space’), Stockholm, Sweden, 2018
- DA+ – OF Course Creative Coding, Shanghai, China, 2017
- Kosen, Kagoshima, Japan, 2017
- Färgfabriken – VR Sci Fest, Stockholm, Sweden, 2017
- Kommunal Kongress (‘Light’), Stockholm, Sweden, 2016
- Färgfabriken (‘H-A-C-K’), Stockholm, Sweden, 2011
- Café Orwell (‘Dislocation’), New York City, USA, 16.03-31.03 2010
- Swop Art Gallery (‘White Cube – Black Box’), Stockholm, Sweden 11.06-12.07 2010
- Avant-Garde Studios, Stockholm, Sweden, 2008
- P&P, Stockholm, Sweden, 2005
- Svaj, Stockholm, Sweden, 2004
- Beautiful Noise, San Francisco, USA, 2013
- Vision´r Festival, Paris, France, 14.05 2011
- Elektronmusikstudion EMS/Electroacoustic Music in Sweden (Rikskonserter/Swedish Concerts), Stockholm 24.05 2010
- Share NYC (Issue Project Room), New York City, USA, 14.03 2010
- O-Space (One Arm Red), New York City, USA, 04.03 2010
- Norbergfestival, Norberg, Sweden, 2010
- Volt (UKK), Uppsala, Sweden, 2010
- Video Riot (Pixel Lab, Museum of World Culture) – Gothenburg, Sweden 01.10 2010
- New Media Meeting, Norrköping, Sweden, 2009
- Arts Birthday (Ström i P2, Sveriges Radio), Södra Teatern, Stockholm 16.01 2009
- Autodidact, self taught: Daily indulgence in various books and online training related to my field(s) of professional work, 1998-2018
- The Electronic Music Studio (EMS), Studio Course Step One, Stockholm 2011
- The Fourth Dimension: Video, Space and The Broken Screen, Dep. of Art History, School of Visual Arts, New York City 2010
- Abstracting the figure, Dep. of Fine Art, Parsons New School For Design, New York City 2010
- Motion Graphics and Post Production, Södertörn University, Stockholm 2010-2011
- Konstfack: Theories, Methods and Practices, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2009-2010
- Konstfack: Advanced Digital Image Treatment, Department of Graphic Design and Illustration, 2009
- Konstfack: Teacher Program on Art, Design and Visual Culture, Department of Art Teacher Education, BA/270 ECTS, 2004-2009
- Nyckelviksskolan, Foundation Arts, Stockholm, Sweden 2003 – 2004
- Upper secondary school; The Media Program – Graphic Design and Audio & Radio Production, Stockholm, 1999-2002
- Comprehensive School, Stockholm, 9 years
Clients, selection (1998 – 2018)
Microsoft (Nine Yards), Tekniska Museet (Banker Wessel), Sveriges Television, Sveriges Radio, Kommunal (Ruth), NTI Gymnasiet, Spotify, Fotografiska, Nike, Elektra, (Montreal), MTG Studios, Robyn (Johan Söderberg), TM404/Andreas Tilliander (Repeatle), Voltaire Publishing (Kraft&Kultur), Elektronmusikstudion EMS/Electroacoustic Music in Sweden (Rikskonserter), Nikon (South Of France Communication), Share NYC [US], O-Space/One Arm Red [US], Cafe Orwell [US], Hvorslev Art Association [DK], Video Riot (Pixel Lab, Museum of World Culture), New Media Meeting (Slagsmålsklubben), Håkan Lidbo Audio Industries, Drumcode Records, Volt Festival/UKK, Cap & Design, Södra Teatern, and more.